The Nikon 24-85mm f3.5-4.5 AF-S G ED VR Lens is an FX and DX format compatible, 3.5x standard zoom lens that covers a broad focal range from wide-angle up to telephoto.
This lens is brand new and in perfect condition. 2 day delivery in the UK .The lens incorporates Nikon’s vibration reduction (VR) system that minimises camera shake and allows flexible hand-held shooting by stabilising the image to the equivalent extent of using a shutter speed that is four stops faster. The Nikon 24-85mm f3.5-4.5 AF-S G ED VR Lens features Nikon’s Super Integrated Coating which offers superb colour reproduction, a Silent Wave Motor (SWM) for quiet operation and an option to use two focus modes, Autofocus with manual override and manual focus. Phone 07723-538941 for more details .
The Key Features
- FX-format standard zoom lens with 24–85mm focal range (36–127.5mm when used with a Nikon DX-format SLR).
- Vibration Reduction (VRII) system enables more stable handheld shooting and lets you shoot at shutter speeds up to 4.0* stops slower.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating greatly reduces ghosting and flare and ensures outstanding color reproduction.
- Designed specifically for use with Nikon FX-format digital SLR sensors.
- ED (extra-low dispersion) glass and three aspherical lens elements ensure high resolution and contrast while minimizing aberrations and distortions.
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for quiet and accurate autofocus.
- Two focus modes: M/A (manual-priority autofocus) and M (manual focus).
- Lightweight and compact body.
- Weather-sealed rubber lens mount.
- Focal length – 24-85mm
- Maximum aperture – f/3.5-4.5
- Minimum aperture- f/22-29
- Lens construction – 16 elements in 11 groups (including 1 ED glass and 3 aspherical lens elements)
- Angle of view – 84° – 28°30′ (61° – 18°50′ with Nikon DX format)
- Minimum focus distance – 0.38 m/1.25 ft (from focal plane)
- Maximum reproduction ratio – 0.22x
- No. of diaphragm blades – 7 (rounded)
- Filter-attachment size – 72mm
- Diameter x length – (distance from camera lens mount flange) Approximately 78 x 82 mm/3.1 x 3.2 in.
- Weight – Approximately 485 g/17.1 oz
- Supplied accessories – 72 mm snap-on Front Lens Cap LC-72, Rear Lens Cap LF-4, Bayonet Hood HB-63, Flexible Lens Pouch CL-1118